Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 22 Wide
Known for over twenty years as a runner favorite, these supportive running shoes continue to deliver. Designed to offer a perfect balance of support and softness, the men's Adrenaline GTS 22 offers a smooth ride plus comfort that's ready for any run.
STAY IN YOUR STRIDE
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just refer to arch support?
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for a soft, smooth ride.
- DNA LOFT is our soft cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
FIND YOUR FLOW
The new soft midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off.
- No matter how your foot strikes the ground, smooth transitions ensure comfort.
- If we got it right, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
WHAT DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO ME?
In our quest to offer exceptional service to our customers, we offer a tracked next day delivery option on most orders.
From time-to-time orders will be fulfilled directly from one of our stores. In this event, orders may take an extra day to arrive.
If you’re still not sure, email one of our trained Customer Service Representatives for more information here.
Next Working Day Delivery
Next Working Day
Saturday Premium Delivery
The above delivery options are available to all UK Mainlands, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Island and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses up to the weight of 2KG.
DO YOU OFFER INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY?
Yes we do.
DO YOU POST TO BFPO ADDRESSES?
Yes, this service is classified as UK standard delivery. There are a few restrictions that apply to this service so please read our BFPO Delivery Guide. Please note that we can’t be held responsible for any delays once the parcel has been passed on to the British Forces Postal Service
POSTING TO AN ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS? NO PROBLEM…
If you wish to post your order to an alternative address you can. Just enter the relevant details into the delivery address form. If you wish for us to deliver to a work address they need to be registered with the Royal Mail. For example, a business, school, hospital etc.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR ORDER
When placing an order please specify any special requirements you may have. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible if your parcel goes missing during transit.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PARCEL DOESN’T ARRIVE WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIME FRAME?
In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive in the estimated time frame please contact us or fill in our enquiry form and we will track your parcel and find out why your ordered hasn’t been delivered.
WHAT CAN I DO IF THE COURIER MISPLACES MY ORDER?
If the courier misplaces your parcel we will replace the contents of the order once we’ve received your Mail Order Claim Form. Please note that claims for missing parcels must be made within 28 days of placing your order.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M NOT IN WHEN MY ORDER ARRIVES?
Standard Delivery: In the event that you are not in when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel they will try to leave it in a safe place, if this is not possible they will leave a card so you can rearrange delivery
Express: As a signature is required for this service, your parcel will be returned to your Royal Mail delivery office for you to collect at a convenient time.
We understand that from time to time you may need to return some of the items you have ordered from us. Don’t worry; simply send the items back to us with details of whether you would like an exchange or refund. All we ask is that items are returned within 60 days of purchasing, are unused and are in perfect condition with their original packaging and with the labels attached. Your Statutory rights are not affected.
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with The Run Company, however occasionally you may need to return an item. If you do choose to return a product, please bring it back in it's original condition with the till receipt and an exchange or credit note will be issued. The Run Company require all goods to be unused and in unopened packaging within 30 days of purchase.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO RETURN
Please return your items to the following address:
K36 Glenmore Business Park
Wrap securely in a bag or with paper, if the items are fragile and potentially breakable we ask bubble wrap is used to protect the item/s. Take care not to damage the products packaging and post to:
You will need to pay for the cost of posting any returns back to us. We do recommend that you obtain adequate insurance in the event of your parcel goes missing on its way back to us.
More questions about returns? Simply contact us and one of the team will answer any questions you may have.
If you need to exchange an item follow the steps below to guarantee a fast turnaround on your request:
- Write a small covering note with the product/s you wish to exchange, please include relevant codes and sizes for replacement.
- Wrap item/s securely ensuring their original packaging is still in perfect condition.
- …and Post. It’s advisable to use a service that insures the parcel in the event that it goes missing in transit.
Once we have received your item we aim to dispatch it within 24 hours subject to availability. Rest assured you wont need to pay for the exchanged parcel to come back to you, we’ve got it covered!
- All refunds are in GBP (British Pounds Stirling).
- We aim to process your refunds within 24 hours of receiving the goods and we’ll use the same payment method as the original order to reimburse you. Please note that during busier period it may take up to 5 days for your refund to be processed.
- Once your refund has been processed you will be contacted by one of our customers service representatives to let you know.
In the unfortunate case that you find a fault with your item, please send it back to us with a covering letter explaining the issue. If we find a manufacturing fault we will happily replace it or refund you.
It’s preferable that all returned items are sent back in a clean and dry condition within a reasonable time frame of purchases
- We aim to deal with returns within 24 hours of receiving them
- If a fault is found we will refund the cost of your postage.
- In the occasion where we are unable to find a manufacturing fault we may ask for a second opinion from the relevant brand.
- Your statutory rights will not be affected.
If you wish to cancel your order, just give us a call within 14 days and we will process the cancellation.
CANCELLATION BEFORE DISPATCH
If you decide to cancel the order we highly recommend that you email us as soon as possible after placing the order. We’ll do our best to cancel the order before its been dispatched.
CANCELLATION AFTER DISPATCH
To cancel your order after dispatch you will have to follow our returns procedure.