We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with The Run Company, however occasionally you may need to return an item. If you do choose to return a product, please bring it back in it's original condition with the till receipt and an exchange or credit note will be issued. The Run Company require all goods to be unused and in unopened packaging within 14 days of purchase.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We understand that from time to time you may need to return some of the items you have ordered from us. Don’t worry; simply send the items back to us with details of whether you would like an exchange or refund. All we ask is that items are returned within 14 days of purchasing and are in perfect condition with their original packaging and with the labels attached. Your Statutory rights are not affected.
HOW TO RETURN
Wrap securely in a bag or with paper, if the items are fragile and potentially breakable we ask bubble wrap is used to protect the item/s. Take care not to damage the products packaging and post to:
K36 Glenmore Business Park
You will need to pay for the cost of posting any returns back to us. We do recommend that you obtain adequate insurance in the event of your parcel goes missing on its way back to us.
More questions about returns? Simply contact us and one of the team will answer any questions you may have.
If you need to exchange an item follow the steps below to guarantee a fast turnaround on your request:
- Write a small covering note with the product/s you wish to exchange, please include relevant codes and sizes for replacement.
- Wrap item/s securely ensuring their original packaging is still in perfect condition.
- …and Post. It’s advisable to use a service that insures the parcel in the event that it goes missing in transit.
Once we have received your item we aim to dispatch it within 24 hours subject to availability. Rest assured you wont need to pay for the exchanged parcel to come back to you, we’ve got it covered!
- All refunds are in GBP (British Pounds Stirling).
- We aim to process your refunds within 24 hours of receiving the goods and we’ll use the same payment method as the original order to reimburse you. Please note that during busier period it may take up to 5 days for your refund to be processed.
- Once your refund has been processed you will be contacted by one of our customers service representatives to let you know.
In the unfortunate case that you find a fault with your item, please send it back to us with a covering letter explaining the issue. If we find a manufacturing fault we will happily replace it or refund you.
It’s preferable that all returned items are sent back in a clean and dry condition within a reasonable time frame of purchases
- We aim to deal with returns within 24 hours of receiving them
- If a fault is found we will refund the cost of your postage.
- In the occasion where we are unable to find a manufacturing fault we may ask for a second opinion from the relevant brand.
- Your statutory rights will not be affected.
If you wish to cancel your order, just give us a call within 14 days and we will process the cancellation.
CANCELLATION BEFORE DISPATCH
If you decide to cancel the order we highly recommend that you email us as soon as possible after placing the order. We’ll do our best to cancel the order before its been dispatched.
CANCELLATION AFTER DISPATCH
To cancel your order after dispatch you will have to follow our returns procedure.