Our stores are reopening!
The 23rd March seems like such a long time ago, the moment in recent history that changed our lives in such an extraordinary way. Lockdown and isolation became the new ‘normal’ and the impact of social distancing felt by individuals, families, communities, and the nation.
Following government instruction and respecting essential guidelines to protect as far as possible our customers, colleagues and running family the Run Company doors temporarily closed on our high street retail business on 23rd March 2020.
I am sincerely grateful to you for the support we have received and continue to receive through our online sales channels, social media platforms and ever-increasing interest in our website offering. The support you have given us has been incredibly humbling.
Following UK Gov lockdown easing guidelines I am delighted to now be able to inform you that as of 15th June we will be able to open our doors in Chichester and Brighton and once again have the pleasure of welcoming you into our home.
Safety is our paramount priority, keeping you safe whilst you visit us and keeping our colleagues safe in store as they serve you. In order to deliver a safe shopping experience and reduce risk, we are taking the following steps:
• Continuing to respect and apply social distancing measures in store
• Allowing a limited number of customers into store at the same time
• Providing hand sanitisers at the store entry points
• Providing disposable protective gloves for shoe and accessory handling
• Providing disposable face masks
• Provide sanitised ‘One try’ tester socks for shoe fitting
• Ensure treadmill equipment is thoroughly cleaned between each gait analysis or shoe trial
• Disinfectant misting of store premises at regular intervals
• Staff fully trained in our ‘Safe Sale’ protocol
• Fitting rooms will be closed - but clothing available to purchase and product and sizing advice available
• Full contactless purchasing facility
To provide more comfort and flexibility we have introduced new ways to shop with us;
• Online - through our website or social media platforms, chat with us and tell us your requirements, likes wishes or concerns
• Upload video of your running style and receive analysis and recommendation of shoe style and choice
• Receive next day deliver for most online orders completed and paid for through The Run Company Website via our partner delivery service DPD.
• Should you live within 10 miles of one of our stores we will personally deliver your goods to your door (contactless of course) and will be delighted to see you.